I shot this photo in Buenos Aires when I visited my aunt, just next to her apartment. How many way of looks do you see?
There its normal that you have your shoes cleaned in the street. In Hungary or here in Spain I didnt see it before so for me it is strange, and seemed to be humiliating for the first glance. But if I think it well it isnt - it is a way of earning money, and if women go to beauty saloons to pay for a manicure - which they could easily do themselves at home - why couldnt you give money for someone to cleans your shoes? I put below the original photo where I cut from the "way of looks" and another scene where client and shoepolisher seem to be almost in love, they are talking and smiling so nice at the other one:) Dont watch the quality of the second photo, I still didnt have my supercamara that time ... ;)



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario