I post these pictures because they are shining, and representing the most important things in life for me - no, not the children, and birds .... Or yes. But the children have something that we should never lose: freedom, curiosity and hapiness. If the world lets them. These children in the photo represent this 100%, I tell the story of the photo briefly. They are homeschoolers, which means that their parents teach them at home and do not oblige to go to school. They are the cleverest and most balanced children I have ever met, full of curiosity, through playing and asking and LIVING in the real world, learn more than a child of their age separated from his or her family in the classrooms. Learn better languages, theatre, writing, counting, making decisions. Everything ... the power of playing is incredible. Writing the numbers with water and painting with your mother on a huge sheet of paper is a game, count the apples in the basket of your mum when you are at the grocery shop, or sing a song in english in the car while going to play to the park is a game and it is aaaalllll learning! So easy with so incredible results. Ok, so this picture was taken while playing on the river side, without shoes with a big smile! The second picture I took at the port in Barcelona, on a december sunday afternoon .... people were feeding the birds thats why they came so close.... Not only the birds felt happy - so did I because finally I have my long deserved camara, and finally I live in a place where in december the sun is shining and the weather is sweat. (yeah - stolen from Bob Marely).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario